PROMETIA 7th Scientific Seminar
Thu December 10 2020, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
The annual PROMETIA Scientific Seminar will be held remotely on December 10, 2020.
Registrations are closed
- 9:00amWelcome – Introduction - Overview of PROMETIA activities and Services
- 9:15amImPaCT: Integrated Modular Plant and Containerised Tools for Selective, Low-impact Mining of Small High-grade DepositsF
- 9:35amFine Future: Innovative technologies and concepts for fine particle flotation: unlocking future fine-grained deposits and Critical Raw Materials resources for the EUF
- 3:00pmOverview from EGS (Mineral Resource Expert Group)F
- 3:20pmOverview from PROMETIAF
- 3:40pmBusiness in recycling - ElkemF
- 4:00pmQ&A chaired by Patrick d’Hugues & Jordi BrunoF
- Concluding remarks4:15pm4:30pm
⇕ See whole day
Should you encounter problems with the on-line registration form, please try a different and recent internet browser (Chrome, Firefox), a different computer (professional, personal), or a different internet connection (from home).